Get Terraform Blueprints from the Marketplace
Getting Started guide to uploading and deploying Terraform based blueprints from the marketplace.
- Cloudify Manager Version 6.3 or later
- Cloud Provider Credentials (AWS in this case)
In this guide we are going through following steps to upload a blueprint based on terraform from the marketplace and test it. * Upload the Blueprint to Cloudify Manager * Test the uploaded blueprint by creating a deployment and installing it
Step 1 Upload the Blueprint
There are several places where to can enter the Marketplace Terraform section * Dashboard -> Run Terraform module button * Blueprints Page -> Run Terraform module button * Blueprints Page -> Upload button -> upload from the marketplace, select the Terraform tab
Click the upload button, After the upload has finished you will be forwarded to the blueprint’s page
Step 2 Test the blueprint by creating a Deployment and Installing it
- Click The Create Deployment Button
- Review the inputs in the Deployment Creation dialog
- You would be prompted to define The Credentials to the cloud as secrets, those will be propagated to the Terraform Module
Step 3 Verify the installation.
- Inspect the install workflow execution graph until it will finished, The bars of the execution graph will turn green when operations will finish.
- Review the logs section of the deployment’s page
- Click the Deployment info tab and review the outputs section, There you will find the outputs of the terraform module defined in the blueprint