Install and Configure
This section covers Cloudify Manager Premium All-in-One installation.
Cloudify Manager Community can be installed:
- Docker Container - Can be installed on any virtual machine that runs Docker Server.
- Helm Chart - Provides instruction on how to install the Cloudify Manager Premium on Kubernetes.
- CentOS/ RHEL - Provides instruction how to install RPM on CentOS/ RHEL.
- AWSM AMi - Provides instruction on how to install the Cloudify Manager from AWS Marketplace
- QCOW2 - QCOW2 is an OpenStack image. The section provides a details on how to download and provision a virtual machine based on the downloaded image.