Blueprint upload button
This button allows uploading a blueprint to the manager.
Clicking on it opens a dialog for providing the following details:
- Blueprint visibility (optional) - represented by a colourful icon in the upper right corner, and can be set by clicking on it. See resource’s visibility. Default: tenant
- Blueprint package - single YAML file or blueprint archive (local or URL).
- Blueprint name - unique name to identify the blueprint on the manager.
- Blueprint YAML file - main YAML file in the blueprint archive.
- Blueprint icon (optional) - to be presented in the Blueprints widget. Default: Cloudify logo.