Solution for the VMware stack
Cloudify Solution for the VMware stack
Cloudify’s integration with the VMware infrastructure is consistent with all other Cloudify cloud infrastructure environments. It is aimed not just as a means to automate the VMware environment resources (such as vSphere, vCloud, NSX-T) but also to manage it in a consistent way with other cloud infrastructure supported by Cloudify.
To achieve this, Cloudify provides the following features and interfaces:
- vSphere plugin - maps the vSphere API into the Cloudify DSL.
- vCloud plugin - maps the vCLoud API into the Cloudify DSL.
- NSX-T plugin - maps the NSX-T API into the Cloudify DSL.
- REST Plugin - provides generic mapping support to other services such as VRO, vRA, etc. through their REST API.
- Blueprints and Plugins Marketplace - Enable simple and open provisioning of pre templatized services (similar to VRA).
Combined with the rest of the Cloudify Plugins it allows users to unlock their VMware environment and provide simple integration with the best of breed DevOps and cloud-native ecosystem.