Blueprint upload button
This Button allows uploading a blueprint to the manager. Clicking on it opens a dialog for providing the following details:
- Blueprint visibility - represented by a colourful icon, and can be set by clicking on it. See resource’s visibility. Default: tenant
- Blueprint archive path (local or URL)
- Name to identify the blueprint on the manager (“Blueprint name”).
- Main .yaml file in the blueprint archive (“Blueprint filename”). Default: blueprint.yaml
- Blueprint icon image file to be presented in the blueprints list widget, when in Catalog mode (optional).