Use the Resources tab to add files and folders to a blueprint package. For example, you might want to add scripts to the package.
Adding a Folder to the Package
- On the Resources tab, select the folder to which you want to add a new folder and click Add Folder.
The folder appears in the folder to which it was added.
- Double-click the default name of the folder to rename it, then press Enter to apply your changes.
Adding a File to the Package
- On the Resources tab, select the folder to which you want to add a file and click Add File.
- Click Upload File and navigate to and select the file to upload.
- Click Save.
The file appears in the folder to which it was added.
Deleting Folders and Files
Before you delete a folder, it is recommended that you click the arrow next to the folder name to identify the files within it.
- Hover your cursor over the name of the folder or file that you want to delete, then click the X that appears beside it.
- Click Yes on the confirmation prompt.
The folder and all its contents, or the file, is deleted from the package.