Displays a list of tenants on the Manager and enables tenant management. This widget is only available to admin users. The widget displays the following information regarding each of the tenants:
- Number of user-groups assigned to the tenant
- Number of users directly assigned to the tenant (not as part of groups)
The hamburger menu on the right of every tenant allows performing the following operations:
- Adding/removing users to/from the tenant
- Adding/removing user-groups to/from the tenant
- Deleting the tenant - possible only if the tenant has no users. User-groups or resources associated with it.
Also, using the “Add” button on the right top corner of the widget, you will be able to create new tenants.
Refresh time interval- The time interval in which the widget’s data will be refreshed, in seconds. Default: 30 seconds.