Blueprint upload button
Get the latest docs.
You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? Use the version selector on the top banner or click here.
This button allows uploading a blueprint to the manager.
Clicking on it opens a dialog for providing the following details:
- Blueprint visibility (optional) - represented by a colourful icon in the upper right corner, and can be set by clicking on it. See resource’s visibility. Default: tenant
- Blueprint package - single YAML file or blueprint archive (local or URL).
- Blueprint Name - unique name to identify the blueprint on the manager.
- Blueprint YAML file - main YAML file in the blueprint archive.
- Blueprint icon (optional) - to be presented in the Blueprints widget. Default: Cloudify logo.