The Cloudify Manager may be installed to the Kubernetes cluster using our official Helm chart.
- Existing Kubernetes cluster
- An installed Helm package manager
It’s a Helm chart for Cloudify manager which is:
- Not highly available, has one replica only
- Has no persistent volume to survive restarts/ failures
- Has all components on board (as part of docker container): Message Broker and DB part of it
helm repo add cloudify-helm https://cloudify-cosmo.github.io/cloudify-helm helm install cloudify-manager-aio cloudify-helm/cloudify-manager-aio
To understand all available options the AIO Cloudify Manager Helm chart has, please read the Cloudify AIO Helm chart.