In this section you can find general overview on how to navigate in Cloudify Management Console.
Thick bar at the top of the screen presents main information about the product and global navigation menus.
The following elements are presented in the left side of the top header bar:
- Product name
- License edition - visible in non-community versions
- Product version - only major an minor digits are presented
- License status - on click you are redirected to License Management page. See License Management page for more details.
You can customize top header bar using white-labelling feature described in User Configuration.
The following elements are presented in the right side of the top header bar:
- System status - on hovering the status you can see more detailed information about system services
- Tenants menu - click on the current tenant name to open dropdown selection menu and change the current tenant
- Help menu - click on the to open menu with links to support pages
- User menu - click on the username to enter Edit Mode, open Template Management or License Management, change password or log out
Set of the available options can differ between admin and non-admin users. The list above presents all the options available for admins.
In the left side of the screen the Pages list is presented. Click on the name of the page to change the view.
List of available pages can differ between admin and non-admin users.
Detailed description of pages content can be found at Pages page.