You can configure more advanced features of Cloudify Management Console, including:
- layout changes (style, fonts, etc.)
- allowed external libraries to be used in custom widgets
- access details to maps repositories
by modifying a user configuration file residing on the Cloudify Manager.
To do that:
- Apply modifications (you can remove all not modified parts to use default values).
- Restart Cloudify Management Console service on the Cloudify Manager machine by executing:
sudo service cloudify-stage.service restart.
When setting up a Cloudify Manager Cluster, these changes should be applied to every Cloudify Manager in the cluster.
Check out the following links to get more information on the available parameters: