Events and Logs Filter
Displays a filter pane for events and logs. The following filtering options are available:
- Type - Logs/Events
- Event Types - predefined event types: Policy end successfully started, Policy failed, Processing trigger, Task ended successfully, Task failed, Task received, Task rescheduled, Task retried, Task sent, Task started, Trigger failed, Trigger succeeded, Workflow cancelled, Workflow ended successfully, Workflow event, Workflow failed, Workflow initializing node, Workflow initializing policies, Workflow node event, Workflow received, Workflow staged, Workflow started. You can also specify your log level by typing in text. Multiselection available.
- Log Levels - predefined log levels: Debug, Info, Warning. Error, Critical. You can also specify your log level by typing in text. Multiselection available.
- Operation - part of log/event operation
- Message Text - part of log/event message
- Time Range - time range to get log/events