Blueprint upload button
Get the latest docs.
You are looking at documentation for an older release. Not what you want? Use the version selector on the top banner or click here
This Button allows uploading a blueprint to the manager. Clicking on it opens a dialog for providing the following details:
- Blueprint visibility - represented by a colourful icon, and can be set by clicking on it. See resource’s visibility. Default: tenant
- Blueprint archive path (local or URL)
- Name to identify the blueprint on the manager (“Blueprint name”).
- Main .yaml file in the blueprint archive (“Blueprint filename”). Default: blueprint.yaml
- Blueprint icon image file to be presented in the blueprints list widget, when in Catalog mode (optional).