Use the Resources node to add files and folders to a blueprint package. For example, you might want to add scripts to the package.
Adding a Folder to the Package
- In the Resources tree, hover over the folder to which you want to add a new folder and click Add Folder icon. The folder appears in the folder to which it was added.
- Provide name of the folder, then press Enter to apply your changes.
Adding a File to the Package
- In the Resources tree, hover over the folder to which you want to add a file and click Add File.
- Click Upload File and navigate to and select the file to upload.
- Click Add and the file will appear in the folder to which it was added.
Deleting Folders and Files
<div class="panel panel-primary panel-warning"> <div class="panel-heading">Warning</div> <div class="panel-body">
Before you delete a folder, it is recommended that you expand the folder tree to identify the files within it.
- Hover your cursor over the name of the folder or file that you want to delete, then click the X that appears beside it.
- Click Yes on the confirmation prompt. The folder and all its contents, or the file, is deleted from the package.